8 Benefits For Outsourcing Your IT to a Managed Service Provider
Are you current outsourcing your IT services in Utah or do you work with a managed service provider? We often hear from our prospects that their IT department is overwhelmed and not able to keep up with business demands. If your current IT situation is not a good fit, you need to ask yourself if outsourcing your IT services with a managed service provider is a better option for you and your business.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits of working with a MSP (managed service provider) and how it can give you peace of mind and save you money.
Here are 8 Benefits for outsourcing your IT to a managed service provider:
- Data security – Knowing that your information and assets are being protected and securely backed up is one of the main reasons why going with an MSP is a good move. Time and time again we hear how businesses thought they were backed up or secure and they really weren’t.
- Network Monitored 24 x 7 – As a business owner, knowing that someone other than you or an employee is monitoring your network will help you sleep better at night.
- Team Approach – Have you found yourself waiting for the “one” tech to arrive that only he/she knows about your system. At Protek, we have a team of individuals that work together to make sure you and your network are set up and running right. We document everything we do so any one of our team can assist you when you need it.
- Minimize Risk – Your business has compliance and security demands every day. Working with the right managed service provider can help you be more proactive with your IT needs and avoid pitfalls that come with your specific industry standards. We help you and your network minimize the risk that comes from having a network that isn’t set up and protected properly.
- Productivity – A managed service provider can help you increase productivity and up-time with proactive security measures to prevent malware, and ransomware.
- Vendor Management – Who doesn’t want to save time, money, and the hassle of dealing with multiple IT vendors. Let your MSP manage all the vendors you need to
- Budgeting – Have you ever been surprised to hear that you need a new server or your system has been compromised by one of your employees? No more surprise purchases because your managed service provider should have a strategy plan and yearly budget laid out for you. Unless your system is completely outdated, your msp should be able to help you save money.
- Trusted Partner – A trusted partner that has a common goal in mind and ensures that your business is running successfully is worth its weight in gold.
At Protek, we believe there is a better way to handle IT Services. We have seen time and time again that if you take a more proactive approach to IT, you will not only feel less frustrated, but you will experience peace of mind knowing that your managed service provider has your back. If you are ready to do something different, call us at 844.796.1717. Tell us a little about your technology needs and we’ll get back to you with information on how we can fix your IT challenges and prevent future downtime.
Eric is the owner and CEO of Protek Support and is a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional). He graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Business with an emphasis in Information Technology (IT). He is an IT Services expert in a variety of technology related fields. Some of these fields include document management software/hardware, enterprise level networking and VoIP phone systems, as well as large scale software implementation projects and the setup of small business networks.