Protek Can Help With Your Office 365 Migration
Protek is a local IT Support company that can help you migrate to Office 365.We are a certified Microsoft partner with years of experience helping our clients manage and service their Microsoft products and have helped the majority of our clients make the move to Microsoft Office 365.
Whether you are using your product at home or at the office, Microsoft Office 365 has all the tools you need to get the job done. If you only need email support or setup, Protek can provide exchange email services. If your needs are more complex, let us know. We are certified Microsoft experts and ready to help you.. Here are some benefits to using this software so you can decide if making a switch is right for you.
- Up and Running – If your system crashes and you no longer have access to your servers, website, or data, it could put you out of business. With Office 365, your emails live in the cloud so you can literally access your information from where ever you are. It will always be available when you need it to be. You’ll be up and running no matter what.
- Data Security and Control – There is a whole new layer to security to Office 365. It lives in the cloud and has built in security and continuous compliance so small to medium sized businesses can focus on their business. You always know where your data is. If you lose your laptop or break it, you can get it back quickly with online storage.
- Work Anytime – Anywhere – If you work remotely with your business, all you need is an internet connection and you can start working. You will have access to all your information and files.
- Get Organized – Meetings, emails, and contact management is an important part of any business. When you use Office 365, email, calendar, and contacts are all synced and work together. If you update a contact on your phone, it will automatically update things on your PC. Save a doc on your PC and continue working on it on your mobile and tablet. It is that simple.
- Predictable Cost – Office 365 has a flexible monthly billing process that lets you add or decrease the number of users that will meet all your business needs. You’re not locked into a contract and you can change plans at any time.
- Larger mailbox storage – If you are like business owners, storing all your messages in your inbox can take a lot of space. With 50 GB of email storage space, you won’t get that annoying pop up that reminds you it is time to clean out your email inbox.
Call Protek today and we can help you decide if moving to Office 265 is right for you and your business. 801.999.4767
Eric is the owner and CEO of Protek Support and is a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional). He graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Business with an emphasis in Information Technology (IT). He is an IT Services expert in a variety of technology related fields. Some of these fields include document management software/hardware, enterprise level networking and VoIP phone systems, as well as large scale software implementation projects and the setup of small business networks.